A good mouth bath improves the overall health of gums, kills the germs, and gives your mouth a fresh taste. All dentists recommend to brush our teeth twice a day, floss, and rinse with mouthwash in the end. However, if the label on your mouth rinse bottle lists ethanol as an ingredient, it is an alcohol-based dental rinse solution.
Such mouth rinses create an unpleasant burning sensation and penetrate the lining inside the mouth to fight bacteria which weakens and makes it more vulnerable to carcinogens.
Additionally, manufacturers often include dyes, preservatives, foaming agents, artificial sweeteners or flavors, and other chemicals that are harmful to you or the environment.
It is formulated with 100% natural ingredients:
- Spearmint water: has a minty flavor, refreshes the breath.
- Aloe vera: have antibacterial and antifungal activities.
- Vegetable glycerin: natural sweetener/preservative, does't feed bacteria that form plaques & cavities.
- Witch hazel extract: kills bacteria, eliminates oral odor. strengthens and soothes the gums.
- Xylitol: a natural sugar substitute, helps to prevent plaque buildup.
- Cinnamon essential oil: acts as preservative, inhibits bacterial, antioxidants, antimicrobial properties
- Clove essential oil: relieves toothache, antiseptic properties.
- Basil essential oil: has powerful antioxidant, antiviral, and antimicrobial properties.
- Spearmint essential oil: has a minty flavor. refreshes the breath. has antifungal activity.
- Diluted food grade hydrogen peroxide: acts a disinfectant, antiseptic, oxidizer, and whitener.
- Sea salt: works as a preservative by absorbing water out of bacteria.
How to use: rinse mouth with (1) teaspoon twice a day or as often as you like for a natural and eco-friendly way to support fresh breath and a clean mouth.
Handcrafted in Canada (Montreal)